For the nth and millionth time.. sorry for the hiatus. It was a chaotic 2012 for me and decided to focus first on my personal and work life. It’s not only my blog that got affected but also my makeup engagements, room construction, social networking life, buying makeup stuffs, commitments, etc. Now that everything is coming to an order, slowly I'll get back to where i left off..slowly. So before I surprise you guys with a sudden post on makeup and the likes after a long pause as if nothing happened, I’m just going to give a small update of what’s happening with me.
- Construction of my new room is complete..around 90%ish. But I’m happy..wider space and good lighting..now I know how it feels waking up with sunlight shining through my window. lol. Plus no more confusing myself on where my makeup stuffs are and getting lazy as everything are organized now. And if it gets makeup messy..at least its just in one area!! Room before was very small that I have to pack neatly my stuffs (or organized them really well..piling, stacking, etc)..I'm really not good with organization..thus things cluttered everywhere and I mean EVERYWHERE!
- New blog layout. It's just a bit more put together than my old blog template. The old template was made hastily so some details were missing. I also kinda got bored with the colors.
- As you all know I’m fickle when it comes to hair. But I guess it’s just a cycle for me…so from my last post, it’s brown with highlights. So after.. it became black green, black blue, dark brown (it stayed awhile as I suffered from hairfall) and then back to brown with highlights. Not much of an update. **Now I'm thinking of going chocolate brown! or red..hehe
- Love life? Proud to be in a relationship..just happened end of 2012. Events before that are just..hmmm..one reason for my long absence...hehe..don't ask!
- And the most important..MAKEUP. Yes, I took a break from getting makeup stuffs but got myself back to the game before 2012 ended. "Missing makeup" hauls..back to being broke! but very very happy of course.
- Everything else is just average! Nothing new.