What I love about it:
- The size is just perfect for my kikay kit. Not to much length that can be placed almost anywhere even a small pouch!
- Need I say more about the color? Pink is my favorite color. Its really cute
- This is the only retractable brush I find soft. I didn’t consider getting a retractable brush before after being dismayed of a few failed finds. Just too scratchy!
- A good powder brush.
- The cover keeps the brush dirt free.
- Does not shed at all..even when washing.
What I hate about it:
- No reasons to hate as it performs well to what I intend it to be, a powder brush! Not a foundation brush for me though.
This is the perfect kit brush for me. I use mac msf natural for retouch and the brush just puts the right amount of product on my face, not making it look cakey or unnatural. Easy to carry and the cover keeps it free from dirt when inside the cluttered kit with other makeup stuffs. What if I want to use this brush for mineral foundations? I prefer my mineral foundation brush stiff, really packed and dense so what I do if I’m truly desperate is I pull the handle up to the part where the white hairs of the brush are covered and voilah, a semi flat top brush!:P