I saw this on most blogs and decided to share mine.
its seven but i can't find my mac tinted lip conditioner in fuchsia fix..snff
1. mac tlc in gentle coral - super sheer coral shade. sheer bright orange-red for me. a lipcolor for me not a lipbalm. "your lips but better".:)
(brighter and prettier in person)
can be pigmented if applied alot but will not look dark like most lippies.
will just turn into a gorgeous bright orange-red shade.
2. mac tlc in fuchsia fix - this is my first mac tinted lip conditioner. as i said before, im really not a person who loves lipstick that much because i feel it makes me look older and made up so the sheer coverage it provides just give the ylbb feel. again a lipcolor for me not a lipbalm.
atleast i found a picture of me wearing this shade. huhu...i really can't find it anywhere
3. mac lipglass in prrr - yes my absolutely fave lipgloss shade. its the perfect nude for me, more on the peach side. other nudes wash me out, but this one..its just perfect. ohh..and its so helpful during summer when you get a tan..more lovely!
4. mac lipglass in pink lemonade - my 2nd fave lipgloss / ligglass from mac. i actually love the color better than prrr but its not a flexible shade . its like salmon pink..bright and just fun to wear. really brightens & perks my face up!! luv luv luv.
(pic doesnt do justice on the color it gives)
really bright pink salmon shade that makes lip look healthy
5. mac heatherette lipstick in lollipop loving - im loving nude and this one is a keeper. i wish they make again a shade similar to this. i don't wear lipsticks at all because i can't find a good nude shade but thankfully mac makes a lot so i get to choose something wearable. its a glaze formula so its easy to wear plus its long lasting and great for everyday use.
my everyday nude lippie
6. nars lip liner in jilted love - sorry but i just can't wear my bright / nude lippies without it. sometimes i also wear this as an overall color and just dab a clear gloss and im all done.
overall nars jilted love with clear gloss
7. kiehls lip balm #1 - my hg lip balm ever. its different from the tinted version because i find it to be more moisturizing. yeah i still get flakes of dryness when i wear tinted kiehls.